Ways to Give
Support the Y's Igniting a Healthy Legacy Campaign
Our goal for the future is to assure all resources are used in the most efficient way to support our communities and our mission.
These projects and initiatives to improve the infrastructure of our association are paramount to our continued success in supporting the families of the Iowa Great Lakes and Camp Foster community.
Our desire is to be a fully sustainable organization. Our vision for a healthy financial future is to become debt free and work to grow our endowment. With no debt and an endowment for organizational support, the YMCA of the Okobojis will be able to reinvest in our organization though facility updates, programs and staffing expansions to meet the needs of our evolving communities.
Support the YMCA of the Okobojis
Annual Strong Kids Campaign
Your gift will help young people achieve their potential, empower people of all ages to lead healthier lives, and strengthen the bonds of community in the Iowa Great Lakes area.
Together, we can provide:
- Quality care where children cultivate the values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors and educational achievement.
- Youth sports where kids have an opportunity to learn teamwork and build friendships.
- Safety Around Water swim lessons that are offered to all 3rd graders in Dickinson County to learn life-saving skills to be safe in and around water.
- Day Camp and Resident Camp at Camp Foster where youth can be themselves and create lifelong memories.
- Reading Buddies where volunteers set the foundation for self-reliance and build self-esteem in our community’s youth through enhanced literacy development.
- Access to the YMCA & HLPC through membership financial assistance to improve quality of life.
Find your reason to give.
Join The Heritage Club through an Endowment Gift
Give an In-Kind Gift
Leave a legacy to honor your family or business.* Purchase a ceramic wall tile that you can design yourself. Your personalized tile will be used to decorate the interior of the Bedell Family YMCA! Funds will be used for the Building Tile Campaign. This fun, unique opportunity will allow you to become a permanent part of our community.
6” x 6” ceramic tile – $1,000
41/2” x 41/2” ceramic tile – $500
We will provide you with instructions to design your own tile in partnership with local businesses.
*Business logos may be placed on a 6” x 6” tile only.