Now is a Great Time to Join!
National Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility – they guide everything we do.
Ongoing Membership Type
Youth (Age 2-17)
Adult (Age 18-64)
Senior Adult (65+)
Senior 2-Person Household
Youth: Any person age 2- 17.
Adult: Any individual 18 and up to 64.
Senior Adult: Any individual age 65+.
Household: Provided for a 2-person household and dependent children (age of 22 limit) residing in the same household.
Senior 2-Person Household: For senior household of 2 people where one member is 65 years of age or older.
Monthly Fee: for continual memberships that are automatically withdrawn from a checking or savings account each month.
Joiners Fee: This fee applies after a cancellation of 31 days or longer.
With your membership, you can choose from hundreds of exercise classes for beginners up to the fitness enthusiast. Our Ys offer traditional aerobics, yoga, pilates, spin and many other group exercise classes, including ZUMBA®, all taught in a fun, welcoming environment. In addition to the group exercise classes, our trained wellness staff can help design a fitness program that meets your individual needs.
Visiting Other Ys: Things to Know Before You Go
As a nationwide member, you now have the added value of visiting Ys across the United States and Puerto Rico. There are a few guidelines to know and follow when you travel:
- Before you travel, contact the Y you intend to visit to make sure it is one of the more than 2,600 locations that participate in Nationwide Membership.
- You must have an active membership to be eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- On average, at least 50% of your monthly visits must be to your Home YMCA (the local association that enrolled you and collects your membership dues).
- If you have known periods of seasonal travel (when you will not be using your Home Y at least 50% of the time or will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days), you will need to place your Home Y membership on hold (or cancel it) and join the Y where you will be living for that time period. Please plan ahead, as it may take several weeks to place your account on hold.
- If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage not the family unit.
- Most Ys have a young adult or college membership option, or you can ask about the financial assistance program.
- Most YMCAs require a photo ID for all visitors. Please bring a photo ID with you for a seamless customer experience.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting other YMCA locations.
We offer Nationwide Membership because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
We look forward to your visit and hope you enjoy being part of more YMCA communities.
YMCA Supervision Policy
All members/program participants must have completed facility waivers (by a parent or guardian if under 18). These are available at the YMCA Front Desk.
All program participants 11 years and under may utilize the YMCA Character Center (during hours of operation) prior to or after their supervised YMCA program when riding the bus. While supervision is provided, the YMCA Character Center is not a child care program.
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult or in a supervised program when visiting the YMCA.
- All participants 12 years and older are welcome in the YMCA Facility on their own, but must be accompanied by an adult while utilizing the YMCA Wellness Center and Weight Room.
- Children ages 13 and older may utilize the YMCA Wellness Center and Weight Room on their own.
- When using the pool, Children 7 and under MUST have a parent/guardian in the pool within arm’s reach at ALL times!