STATEMENT OF APPLICANT
By hitting the ‘Submit’ button upon completion of this form, I acknowledge:
1. All information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that misrepresentations or omissions of any kind may result in denial of employment or be cause for subsequent dismissal if I am hired.
2. I authorize the Bedell Family YMCA to investigate my background and responses on this application and to contact present and former employers (except as indicated) or any individuals familiar with me or my employment background for the purpose of verifying any information I have provided and/or for the purpose of obtaining any information, whether favorable or unfavorable, about me or my employment. I voluntarily and knowingly fully release and hold harmless any person or organization that provides information pertaining to me, or my employment.
3. Regardless of whether or not I become employed by the Bedell Family YMCA, I recognize that this application is not and should not be considered a contract of employment. I understand that employment at the Bedell Family YMCA is on an at-will basis and that my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and without notice, at any time, at my option or at the option of the Bedell Family YMCA.
APPLICATION PROCESS & POLICY
In accordance with our policy to recruit and hire on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual preference, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law, the Bedell Family YMCA adheres to the following job applicant policies and procedures:
1. Applications may be submitted in person, mailed, faxed, or electronically mailed.
2. Resumes may (and in some instances should) be accompanied by this completed Employment Application.
3. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
4. At times we may limit the number of accepted applications for highly solicited positions on a first-come, first-served basis. The number or applications accepted will be determined by the position.
5. Applications will be considered as active for four calendar months following the original application date.
6. Only accepted applications that are considered active will be forwarded to the hiring Director(s).
7. Accepted, active applications for open positions will be forwarded to the hiring Director(s) for consideration and interview scheduling.